Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Palmer Holiday Decorating

This year, while decorating our home for Christmas, I was very tempted to throw all of the deco mesh out. The glitz and glamour of deco mesh trees, garland, and wreaths have been all the rage over the past several years, and I do like it. However, I have a feeling that in the years to come, things are going to trend toward a simpler look.
I decided to compromise, and this is the result...



Palmer Family Christmas Tree


Front Porch




Staircase


Fireplace Mantel


Christmas Card Display







2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas Card display. Do you have any more details about it? Is that a ribbon? How are the cards attached?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, I used grosgrain ribbon and stapled the cards along it. I actually let me 6 year old do the stapling and he loved helping out! I used a command strip to hang it one the wall.

    ReplyDelete